Cross the pond, more than 10 hours on a plane, enter a foreign country and continent … traveling to New York is much more than a simple trip. Take a look at these tips that are sure to come from scandal:
IMPORTANT TIPS FOR THE TRIP
– Carry a photocopy of the passport always and the original you should leave it at the hotel. Plus a copy in the email.
– In the places where they put “SUGGESTED PRICE X”, the price is “the will”.
– In case you want to close the suitcases, use padlocks approved by the TSA “the one in charge of the security of the airports” they have special keys to be able to open those locks.
– If traveling from CET timezone, six hours (or five if you travel in winter) you should delay the clock when you are in New York.
– In the United States, the environmental temperature is measured in degrees Fahrenheit, for each degree Celsius you will have to add 1.8 degrees to the Fahrenheit.
– They use miles: 1 Mile = 1.60 KM; 1 Meter = 3.2 Feet… Ir al post “Useful tips for your trip to New York”